Join the Maryland Hokie Club and local chapters of the Virginia Tech Alumni Association for football game watching parties at various locations throughout Maryland. Each week we can be found at the following locations:
Alexander’s Tavern (Fell’s Point)
710 South Broadway
Baltimore, Maryland 21231
- $2.75 Miller Lite Bottles and Natty Bohs
- $3.50 Devil’s Backbone Vienna Lager
- $12 Domestic Buckets
- $5 Hokie Bombs
- $5 Wings
- 1/2 price tater tots & nachos
- Tailgating w/ Beer Pong, Shuffleboard, and Cornhole
- Free T.O.T.S./Rail shots with each Hokie Touchdown!!!
- ESPN3 available
Wiley Gunters (Federal Hill)
823 E. Fort Ave.
Baltimore, Maryland 21230
- $4 Bloody Marys and Mimosas 11:00am-2:00pm
- $3 Domestic Bottles 11:00am-7:00pm
- $5 Miller Lite Fattys (34oz draft) all day
- $5 Quesadillas all day
- ESPN3 available
Union Jack’s (Columbia)
10400 Little Patuxent Parkway
Columbia, Maryland 21044
- Note, UJ’s in Columbia will only be showing the Tennessee (9/10), Miami (10/20), and Notre Dame (11/19).
510 Johnny’s (Bel Air)
510 Marketplace Drive
Bel Air, Maryland 21014
- Note, Johnny‘s in Bel Air will only be showing the Tennessee (9/10), Miami (10/20), and Notre Dame (11/19).
Buffalo Wild Wings (Salsbury)
2734 North Salsbury Blvd.
- Tech vs Tennessee for the Battle at Bristol on Saturday, September 10th at 8pm (social starts at 7:30pm)
- Tech vs Pittsburgh on Thursday, October 27th at 7pm (social starts at 6:30pm)
- Tech vs Notre Dame on Saturday, November 19th at 3:30pm (social starts at 3pm)
Please note, not every game is televised, some bars show internet games, some do not, if you are not sure a game will be shown, please call the bar to be sure.
If you know of other locations that host Virginia Tech game watching in Maryland, please e-mail us and let us know so we can add them to our list of locations throughout the state.